Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday



So many, many times I have been at the store at about 10:30 when I realize that I didn't pack a snack for Ivan. So I end up buying little treats through out the store. It can start to add up over time. However, sometimes I am so on top of things that I have a few extra bags of goldfish or graham crackers, whatever it is. So I put a tupperware container in my pantry that is for all those extra bags of snacks, or the last snack in a package. That way when I leave the house all I have to do is grab a couple out of there and we are good to go!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Smart to have it already sorted out and waiting to grab, good thinking!

SAHMmy Says said...

Great tip! I just started doing this when I cleaned out my pantry last week--found so many baggies of Cheerios and Goldfish all over the place. Keeping them contained to one spot has really cut down on our desperation McDonald's runs--when I remember to grab a few bags before we head out!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com