Wednesday, May 28, 2008

wfmw



I realize that it is kind of late to post this BUT I wanted to do it anyway. Because this tip really does "work for me."

This week we had a few doctor's appointments to go too. So when I was scheduling the appts. instead of writing down the actual time of the appt. I wrote down when we were supposed to be there. At our clinic we are supposed there 10-15 minutes early. So by writing it down as 9:15 instead of 9:30, I am not rushing around.

It worked really well this week and we were on time for each appt!

2 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

I am always late and I hate it!! Maybe I could trick myself into being on time if I did this...

~ K said...

Great tip! I think my military clinic is already trying to trick us by scheduling a time that is really 15 minutes prior to the appointment?! Now I am always waiting at least 30 minutes!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com