Sunday, September 7, 2008

mpm


Ok I haven't updated this since July. Yikes. However, school is back in session, hubs has returned from his deployment, and I am having a fun time in the kitchen. So I begin...again. It's about the journey not the destination right?! Well recently I have found some AWESOME cooking blogs and so I am making a couple of new dishes this week, based on their recipes.If interested in the sites & recipes I would be glad to email you or put it in the comments!

Monday:
crustless quiche
hashbrowns
fruit

Tuesday:
hoagies ( my 7 yr. old has been begging to have these)
chips & dip
cucumbers and carrots

Wednesday:
Honey lime chicken enchiladas
spanish rice
corn on the cob

Thursday:
creamy chicken italiano
rolls
salad

Friday:
nachos ( our family has family movie night on Friday's and so we like to have something fun & something that we can eat in front of the tv)

Saturday:
hamburgers and hot dogs
french fries
mac & cheese
fruit

Sunday:
creamy crockpot chicken & brocoli over rice
rolls
salad

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com