Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boo!


Last night, while I was looking at Kelli' cards, I was inspired to do something for Halloween. I loved the look of the orange and black card. I didn't follow hers exactly but I love the way mine turned out! Although it wasn't intentional, all of the products were from Close to my Heart. Although, very easily done with other manufacturers. I am not sure if I am supposed to give instructions or not? I know Kelli does. But it's very simple.
Cut orange card stock to desired card size.
Adhere black patterned paper to one side.
Using leftovers from the card, stamp your desired image onto the orange cardstock.
Adhere to middle of patterned paper.
Simply tie a knot and adhere with a glue dot,to the upper left hand corner using a black ribbon.
Stamp a saying ( in my case Boo) on to the right hand side of the card.

**I chose to use a diamond glaze to add a little shimmer to my card. Simply apply to whatever area you choose. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh how cute! I love your card! Thanks for sharing

Kelli said...

It's adorable! Is that a candy corn stamp? Too cute! I'd love to know more about the diamond glaze!
~Kelli

Susan said...

Oh, that's really cute I love it.

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com