Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crashed Hot Potatoes

Last night as I was eating these yummy potatoes, I declared them my favorite way to eat potatoes!! We are totally a potato lovin' family. We like them mashed with gravy on top, fried, tater tot'ed, curly, twice baked...You name it, we love it!

I found this recipe on Pioneer Woman Cooks maybe a year ago? But I have been making them ever since. Ben LOVES these. When I first made them, I admit, I was a little intimidated. I am not sure why. I followed the recipe to a T and they turned out fantastic. I was going to take a picture of ours but...they are all gone! (: You should really try them. A new way to do an old favorite!

Sorry I didn't post the actual link. The recipe is listed under sides! And while you are there, look around. She has a ton of yummy recipes!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com