Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




My freezer shelf is bending. Seriously. I noticed the other day how it was bowing. With a MAJOR shopping trip in the middle of the month, followed by a smaller one, followed by a trip to stock up on emergencey supplies for the storm (I live on Guam and we were in the path of typhoons this past week) Plus another trip to the store on pay day. Can we just say that our family will not be starving any time soon?!

I honestly do not have a place to put all of the groceries. So I decided that I will absolutely not be going to the store again until I have weeded some things out! I am going to plan for the next 10 days. I want to see how far I can plan ahead but will just start from now. So here we go, our menu for the next 10 days.

Breakfasts: bagelfuls( have never tried these. They were on sale so I thought I would see if the kids liked them) pancakes, muffins, waffles, bagels w/cream cheese, eggs with ham, cereal, quick breads

lunches: ham & turkey sandwiches, pb&j, pb& honey ( I make my own "Uncrustables" and freeze them) wraps, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, left overs
Husbands lunch: usually leftovers or I pick up sushi for him

On to dinners:
10/5- chilli mac, rolls, salad
10/6- (I am at church that night)ham, fried potatoes, fruit, rolls (if any left)
10/7- stir fry made with teriyaki glazed chicken, brown rice, pineapple
10/8-mini meatloaves, twice baked potatoes (we are big potato fans!lol)vegi's,rolls
10/9-pasta, sausage and peppers, salad, leftover rolls
10/10- pizza, fruit
10/11- breakfast for dinner:pancakes, bacon, juice, hashbrowns
10/12- chicken and stuffing bake
10/13- hamburgers, hot dogs, baked fries, corn on the cob
10/14- stir fry(again)
10/15- fajitas, corn, spanish rice

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com