Sunday, June 6, 2010

Product Review-Got 2 B


*I was provided a sample through Got 2 B hair products. I am not being compensated for my review. All thoughts are my opinion*

I was recently contacted by Bzzz Agent, if I would be interested in trying out a sample for Got 2 b Smooth Operator hair products. As I have ALWAYS had insane fly aways, I thought it would be fun to try!

Like I said, I have always had fly aways. If I don't dry and flat iron my hair right away...well it is not a pretty sight!

When I recieved the samples in the mail, I was anxious to use it. Upon openng it, the smell was fabulous! I really liked the fruity scent.

As for the product itself? Well, this is not the first time I have tried a smoothing product. I have to say, that in the actual using of the product,I didn't notice a difference between Got 2 B and any other smoothing products. I wish I could say I did but I really didn't.

Did it work well?Yes it did.

Would I buy it again? Sure, for a good price and with a coupon.

Did I notice a difference between it and other products claiming the same thing? Nope

The generous people at Got 2 B did send me samples and free coupons to share. So if you are interested in some samples, high value coupons and one free item coupon, leave a comment! That is all you have to do! For an extra entry (please leave a seperate comment) you can follow me on this blog. If you want another entry, follow me on Facebook! (Please leave a seperate comment for that also!)
If you already do follow me, just let me know!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, that sounds cool. I never really stopped to think about my fly aways... I never had them until pregnancy changed my hair so much. Maybe those products would work! ;)

Julie said...

Plus, I'm a follower already. ;)

Julie said...

Oooh, oooh... I follow on FB, too!

Matt and Tracy said...

Ohhhh, pick me, pick me!.....I wonder if you can even get this product in Guam, or if they send samples here!

Laci said...

Love free stuff!!! :)

Laci said...

...and i follow your blog (both of them, actually!)

Laci said...

...and I guess I am a follower on fb?!?! we are fb friends...

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com