Friday, June 11, 2010

Sew much fun!!




Growing up, I was a tomboy. I had no interest in learning how to cook, sew, cross stitch...or anything that my Mom was teaching my older sisters. Now as a wife and mother, there are skills that I wished I had learned. Hindsight is 20/20 right? Well, while I was at my Mom's, she helped me to sew my first item...a pair of pj pants! After a fabric buying trip to the store, I returned home with lots of fun fabrics and patterns. But the first thing I wanted to learn was pj pants.

I made these pants for...Connor. However, Ivan stole them! Luckily he and Connor wear the same size. Ivan told me that the next pair can be for Connor. (: I am looking forward to many more sewing adventures!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com