Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE COUPONS!!!


Guam is not a coupon users paradise. However, CA has been! I have been having a BLAST. I am having so much fun and saving a ton of $$. I am going to start sharing photos of my good deals. Here is my picture from last night's shopping trip. I stopped at our local Ralph's and purchased:

4 pkgs. of Oscar Meyer hot dogs
2 pkgs. of Kool Aid Fun Fizz
1 bag of Dibs
2 bags of Rhodes dinner rolls
4 boxes of Green Giant vegi's
2 bags of Green Giant steam fresh vegi's
2 boxes of Stouffers pannini's
2 toothbrushes
4 packs of gum
1 French's mustard
1 Ken's salad dressing
2 pkgs of q-tips
1 pkg of Pampers baby wipes

Are you ready for this? Before coupons and Ralph's card my total was $88 and some change. After? $19.66!!! Less than $20!

I have heard people say that they don't use coupons, because they can't find coupons for the things they use. I can tell you that every single one of those items will be used. This was such a fun trip. Tomorrow is Target and CVS. Friday, Wal Mart and Walgreens. I love saving money!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com