Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mt. Washmore



Whether your family consists of 1 or 20, there is one thing that we all have in common...laundry.

5 kids +2 adults= an insane amount of laundry. From daily outfits, to my husbands pt uniforms, the rest of his uniforms, linens...you get the picture.


I spend a lot of time in my laundry room. A LOT. So while I would never declare laundry as fun...

Purex is trying to make it a little more fun with a new video series called, "Let's Be Honest" which will share fun anecdotes about life, laundry and...whatever!



They are also having a fun sweepstakes (which launches on April 30th) where you can enter daily for a year supply of laundry soap. Free laundry soap could make laundry a little less depressing right?!

So make sure you check it out at Purex

Now I am off to restart the dryer so I don't have to fold quite yet!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com