Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fives

So I fell off the face of the earth for a week...sorry. Our life can go from completely boring, to crazy in an hour!
enjoying some (rare)  free time at the pool


I have also been dealing with an issue, that is starting to work itself out. It used up my emotional energy and so I am still trying to get back to normal.

Speaking of getting back to normal, the only way that I know how to do it is routines.



Back to basics. I like to have 5 things on my morning, afternoon and evening routine. They are simple. Easy. But they help keep a bit of control...

Morning 5:
1. make bed
2. get dressed (no pj's!!)
3.prayer & scriptures
4. unload dishwasher (reload if necessary)
5. start a load of laundry



Afternoon 5: (usually after I pick up my son at 2:00)
1. clean up any lunch dishes
2. clean up homeschool table & work
3. reboot laundry
4. tidy up the living room
5. nap or rest time


Evening 5:
1. tidy up playroom
2. evening dishes/ kitchen clean up (my kids help)
3. clear off  table
4. plan out clothes for my younger kiddo's
5. start thinking about the next day (ex. lunches, appts, school work, activities, dinner...)

How about you? How do you recover after a busy time?

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com