Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chicken spaghetti


**Please keep in mind...I am NOT a food photographer!**

So the first of the new recipes that I am trying is...chicken spaghetti! Tonight is a busy night at our house...Harmony has Achievement Days and Ben and the boys have scouts. So I was hoping to get this done before they left. Unfortunatley...that didn't happen! But I was the lucky one that got to try it out. Can I just tell you...yum! So good! The recipe I followed can be found here under her casseroles link on the side!

Besides the fact that I started later than planned, this was a pretty easy recipe.

For the chicken, she suggests you cook a fryer and than debone it. I happened to have a rotisserie chicken and a container of chicken that I had cut and frozen on one of my freezer days. Because of this, it went very quickly!

I accidently omitted the green pepper. Oops.

I did decide to make extra and freeze one. Well one recipe makes ALOT. I probably would have been fine just making one and halfing it. But I will just divide them and have 3 for the freezer. 2 portions from the extra, and 1 portion from the other. Does that make sense?!

All I can say is a good easy yummy casserole. The only things I had to buy were Velveeta and celery. I had everything else in the pantry. Not too shabby! If you try it, tell me what you think! Oh and just as a side note...the kitchen smells so good while you are making this! My kids kept coming in and out sniffing the air! (: Kind of like those cartoons where the person floats to the smell of the pie!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com