Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


My daughter is trying to earn money for a video game. So while she cleans up I am sitting planning my meals for the week. And I sigh. I have a notebook that I keep my weekly menu's in. That way if I get stuck for an idea, I can look back. Well guess what? All of them look eerily the same. I haven't tried a new recipe for way too long!! Which is probably why, I haven't looked forward to MPM for awhile! So I sat down at my computer and looked up my favorite cooking site. I decided to try a new easy recipe every day this week. So come back and see what I am making for "casserole week". Here is what my plan looks like for the week (dinners only for now!)

Monday: hmmm not sure yet ( I live on Guam and it is already Monday here!)

Tuesday: chicken spaghetti

Wednesday: Tater Tot casserole

Thursday: Cheesy Hash Brown casserole w/ ham

Friday: chili corn bread casserole

Saturday: Honey lime grilled chicken

Sunday: clean out the fridge

On Saturday I will also be making a Strawberry Pop cake.

All the recipes that I will be using come from one of my fav. sites Mommy Kitchen

Also, if you are interested, Amazon.com is offering a years subscription to Cooking Light for $5! I know that at the store, one issue is 3.99! So that is a total score!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com