Sunday, November 3, 2013

cupcake transport

I was running late. It had taken me forever to find all the right colors and products I needed. I was supposed to be in Ivan's class at 12:30 to set up. It was 12:40.



I finished the last cupcake and...wondered,

 "HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO GET THESE TO THE SCHOOL?"

Because of the peep, my regular cupcake taker just wasn't going to cut it. I felt pressure. Ugh I hate pressure!



Then I looked at my mass of Halloween items and had a light bulb moment!

I had bought these cups when they were a great deal at Target...and they have a lid! I carefully placed each cupcake into a separate cup, placed the top on and...voila!





I lined them on the bottom of one of my 31 bags and it worked perfectly! No muss, no fuss!

The kids were all so excited when they saw them...thinking they were getting coffee. I tried not to laugh too hard at them! Me giving kids coffee? Ha! A lot of the kids wanted to bring the cups to their Moms. Cuteness.

We were also trying to avoid too much sugar, knowing kids were going trick or treating a few hours later, so this was the perfect way to send them home!

I know these cups come in seasonal colors & decorations. Use them then or anytime of the year!

What is your favorite way to transport cupcakes?

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com