Sunday, December 8, 2013

'tis the season

A little before Halloween, my life starts to get very busy. Very busy. With costumes and parties and trips to the pumpkin patch...life just gets way too crazy. I don't mean to give up blogging, it just sort of...happens.

Rockin' matching Batman pj's


We are only 8 days into December and so far I have...
--planned 2 Christmas parties
--sent out numerous emails for said parties


--planned 2 teacher gifts
--contributed money to teacher gifts


--attended a Christmas concert
--attended a Christmas party
--made gingerbread cookie dough



--shopped like crazy

I love Christmas. I love all the wonderful feelings, songs, sights, smells...it is just so busy! I miss blogging. Hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of things soon enough.



No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com