Monday, February 10, 2014

In a slump...

Just clownin' around!


I don't know how many times I have read the book, "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Suess but I love it. I love that intertwined in this story are bits and bits of wisdom.

That Dr. Suess was a pretty deep guy!

There is a part in the book, when the boys finds himself in a slump. The words, "un-slumping yourself is not easily done" have been the words I have been living by.

I don't know when or why it started. I don't know how I got into it. Or what it is that is making me want to come out of it. But, unslumping yourself is not easily done.

I have had blogs. Followed blogs. Admired bloggers. Tried to find my place in the blogging world. Been successful. Been a failure. Been admired. Been forgotten.

I miss the outlet that blogging brings. The challenges that come. To try a new recipe. Or a craft. Or an organization challenge. To try to make my life and those around me better. To celebrate life every day. To commiserate when life is giving me lemons. To share. To belong.

I feel myself slowly coming out of this slump I have been in. Getting excited about things again. Realizing where I have needed to improve.

Slowly but surely, I am getting there. Thanks for taking the ride with me...

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com