Friday, July 10, 2015

SIX!!




My baby is six! When did that happen? I told him he couldn't grow up...he didn't listen!

I love this boy so much. It has been my tradition to share what I love about the birthday kiddo so here it is, six reasons why I love my 6 year old!!


1. That smile! The cute little cheeks, the bright eyes...his smile lights up any room he is in. I love.love.love it!



2. He still SNUGGLES! While he barely fits on my lap, he will still climb up and cuddle in my lap. Or snuggle for stories. He will also snuggle with any of his siblings... as long as they let him! He is my love bug, for sure!



3. He loves to clean! He really does. I thought he would grow out of his "helper" stage but nope. He calls himself a "professional bed maker" and is always willing to wash a table, mop, sweep or vacuum!


4. He is nice to everyone. Even if he has a friend who annoys him, he is still kind. He will play with anyone and include them in his games. He would spend hours out at the park playing with whoever was out there.


5. He loves anything his brothers do! Legos, Minecraft, Star Wars...and doesn't let them tease him when he wants to watch a "baby show" like Paw Patrol, Jake and the Neverland Pirates...

6. He loves to read, draw and do puzzles.



Happy Birthday sweet six year old! Mom loves you!

2 comments:

Hendry said...

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your blog. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. Come visit my blog at TumesKecil
Read my posts at here :
- Tips beli smartphone
- Cara menghilangkan tanda panah di shortcut dekstop windows
- Cara mengecek tahun keluaran hp android

Thanks a lot!

Misa said...

Nice post. By the way I also will share 3 articel about my trip from my blog.

- Transit 19 Jam di Malaysia, Ngapain Aja?
- Seharian Jadi Anak Pantai
- Berburu Bintang Bersama HAAJ

Hope you like. Regrads Misa.

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com