Sunday, February 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I am now in my 2nd trimester,my busy month is wrapping up this week, and I am feeling a touch of, dare I say it? Nesting! So lots going on for me. I wanted to get my menu plan ready because we have a busy week. What am I saying? We always have a busy week!

Monday:
Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, leftover muffins

Lunch:(kiddo's lunch bags) noodles with sauce (each kid chooses which sauce they want), boiled eggs, juice, treat

Dinner:Sweet & Sour Chicken, rolls, pasta salad

Tuesday:
B-waffles w/strawberries and cool whip
L-hot pockets, mandarin oranges, granola bar
D-Shepards potatoes, ham slices, rolls

Wednesday:
B-muffins, oatmeal
L-sandwiches, fruit snacks, treat
D-sweet chili pasta, cornbread, salad, carrots w/ranch dip

Thursday:
B-fruit, toast, yogurt
L-noodles/leftovers, pears,
D-Baked mac and cheese with ham, green beans, cresants

Friday:
B-english muffins with ham slices and cheese
L-crackers & lunchmeat
D-leftover night!

Treats I am making this week:
Choc. Chip Toffee Bars
Cuppa, Cuppa's
Banana bars
banana bread

Emergency dinners:(to have in the freezer just in case!)
Stouffers lasagna
meatballs

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com