Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life

Here are the facts:

I am currently living on the island of Guam. My husband is Navy, and we have recieved our orders to CA. We are excited.

My kids counted today and we have 37 days until we move. Yikes.

My 5 year old son, when he was 3 years old, was diagnosed with mild autism. He has made huge strides. We still have many things that we deal with. Right now, with all the craziness going on, he is struggling. He is unable to focus on tasks. He has reverted back to doing things that he hasn't.

My baby, who will be 9 mo. old on Saturday, has been diagnosed with developmental delays. He is unable to sit up on his own. On Monday he will be starting physical therapy. He will be going 2 times a week until we move from the island.

I am also very active in our church. Right now, I am the first counselor in our Primary presidencey and the Achievement Days leader.

Saying that we are busy is the understatement of the year.

I love this blog. I have so many ideas and things that I want to do.

However, I am a homemaker.I have a divine calling. I have old fashioned values. I am at home because I want to put my husband and kids first. Right now, my family needs me.

So I will not be blogging until things start calming down. I may post here and there but I make no promises. I am putting my family first right now.

I look forward to the time when I am caught up again!

1 comment:

mom2priceboys said...

Good uck with your move!! Where in CA are you going? I kow that it can be a challenge to transfer special services for the kids when you move!!! Been there-still fighting that he he, When you get your chance to blog I will be here to read you.....Julie

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com