Thursday, January 19, 2012

Super Mom/Super Hero

Are Mom's super hero's? I think so. While we may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, we are capable of a lot. We bake, cook, clean, chauffer, shop, budet,plan, feed...Yeah the list goes on for miles. When I found this on Pintrest, I printed off two!



When my Mom was pregnant with me, she looked to my older siblings for name ideas. At the time, their two favorite tv shows were Donny & Marie and Wonder Woman.

So the two options were Marie...or Wonder Woman. No Lynda (as in Lynda Carter) or Diana Prince (WW's alter ego), just Wonder Woman.

While my mom ultimatley decided to go with Marie, she has been known to call me Wonder Woman.


I found this cup at Ross and knew I had to grab it (: I keep it on the counter right under this...



I am not sure who put the label on there, but I love it!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com