Tuesday, October 23, 2012

traditions

Why yes, yes it has been a long time. But we will just skip over all that and go straight to... our family trip to the pumpkin patch!

My sweet kids at the top of the hill!


Every year, we head to a local pumpkin patch called Petes.

It has a huge hill that is insanely steep. The first time I went all the way up I thought I was going to die. Literally. I was so out of breath, shakey...the whole works. It was awful.


Yeah seriously! Totally not easy!


However, every year, my husband and kids have been to the very top. Our first year, Mason was too little and there was no way I was hauling him in a wagon. Everyone who went to the top was treated to an ice cream cone. It was hot, and the hill was steep.

hanging out at Applebees


This year we took everyone out to Applebees. Not our most frugal decision but...it is what it is, right?

My love bugs


We had a great time and I love spending time with my family. I know it sounds corny, but I do.

This Saturday we will be attending a trunk or treat through our church, another family tradition.

What are your favorite traditions? Any fun Halloween traditions? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com