Friday, March 28, 2008

back to life...

I believe that one of the reasons that I am not more organized is because of consistencey. I am so not consistent when it comes to my home. Ben has been gone for almost 2 weeks now. The first week I don't think I cleaned or organized anything. Nothing that really stands out anyway. Then, I got sick of it and got the whole house spotless. Then because I loved having the house cleaned, I kept it picked up every night. I was on a roll. But then I let it go one night. I was tired and went to bed early and so did not pick up those few little toys, or loaded those few dishes into the dishwasher. And once you let go once... it is easier to do again. Something else that helped me was getting up, getting dressed and get going. No laying around in my pj's. Which I did today. That could be why I am feeling in a funk. So I am going to go put shoes on and get my house straightened up while it is still "not that bad." I look forward to Ben being back and being back on a schedule and having someone to cook for again! :)

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com