Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's for Lunch?

So with my kids being out of school for the past two weeks, I really haven't been making any bento's. But with school back in session, lunch bags are on the menu once again! (:

I have been a little out of practice and so this was pretty sad but it is what it is...

A mini bagel w/cream cheese and ham, cubed cheese, apple chunks and m&m's

I also added a yogurt, drink and carrots w/ dip

I found these containers at Target in the $1 section! There were 4 pink and 4 red in a pkg! I think they are perfect for little treats/dipping sauces!

The lid does come all the way off, no hinge. But I think it was a good deal! Head to Target and pick some up for yourself!

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

I love to score bento things in non-bento places! Cute heart boxes. I also luv your IKEA blue box, I use them too for my husband's bento!

Bethanie
www.myfirstbento.com

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com