Sunday, February 20, 2011

kids


Ahhh my babies  big kids know me so well. They know that Mom isn't going to buy anything unless it meets at least one of these criteria:

*sale
*clearance
*coupon
*discount

of course I prefer more than one of those at a time.

Ethan came up to me the other day, and asked, "Mom are you going to buy us a yearbook this year?"

Now, I did not buy one last year. My kids, being military brats, didn't even attend a full year at their last school. I also feel that a yearbook for elementary school? Seriously? But since Ethan has been staying after school every Wed. for an hour and a half to work on said yearbook, I said ok.

Then he hits me with, "MOM, you are going to want to preorder in February because than you get $10 off of the purchase price."

(He also enjoys .10 Banquet pies!)
They can be taught!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is so cute! I just buy one yearbook for both the boys to share, since it's not like the sign them.

Keli said...

LOL My son is getting smart too. He looks for the little sale signs for his snacks at the store. He likes to hunt down peelies and blinkies too :)

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com