Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vons






I have been having some pretty annoying computer problems lately. That is why I have had a complete lack of posts. I have a total love/hate relationship with technology.

So I haven't been doing a whole lot of shopping lately. There is only one reason...I had baskets full of clipped coupons. Not filed, just clipped and thrown in a basket. Not the best way to find what you need to match with a sale, know what I mean?!

I finally sat down and got to work. It took me hours. I don't want to scare you off of couponing, but seriously it took me hours, to get everything sorted and filed. But now that I am done, I feel soooo much better. Do yourself a favor, don't get behind!!

Once my binder was all purty again, I very quickly headed out to Vons for a quick trip.

Since it had been a while since I actually grocery shopped, I was out of a few things and so that upped my total oop. Total spent :$97

(This picture is missing 4 twelve packs of pop and 10 powerades. They go in the garage and I didn't feel like hauling them all into the house, take a picture, and then bring them back out. Call me lazy!)

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com