Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reinventing

Almost every day, I am asked for advice...

How do I coupon? How do I save money on produce? On meat? How can I cut my grocery bill? How can I get my spouse to support me? Where do I start?


So I changed the whole theme of my blog to money saving/coupons. I wanted to help. I still do. But can I tell you something?

There are TONS, of blogs & facebook pages that are devoted to coupons & money saving. Whenever I go to share a deal...there are 50 others who have already shared it.


I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Saving money & coupons are important to me. But it isn't all that is important to me. I have 1001 other interests.

I am more than happy to help anyone get started & or continue with coupons. I just don't want to constantly focus on it.

I am going to go back to my roots. The reason I started this blog in the first place. To share my love of  homemaking as a whole. 


There is a lot more to homemaking then just keeping the budget. Unfortunatley, I am not very good at any of them. lol What is that saying, "jack of all trades, master of none?" something like that anyway.



Always talking about money, frankly gets a little boring (: So lets liven' things up a little, shall we?

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com