Monday, October 24, 2011

FHE** Family Home Evening

Sometimes, I have a family night planned every week.

 Everyone has an assignment and we have a lesson, activity, treat...
.
And other weeks, we don't do anything.

I need to be better about this. One of my problems is ideas. I have a hard time thinking of ideas that are kid friendly but that share a spiritual message. I don't want to just preach to them.

So starting next Monday, I would like to share what our family has been doing for family night. I would love to have others leave a comment, or post on their blog and leave a link. I need as much help as I can get and I am sure others do also!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

A little late to the party, I suppose, but I just wanted to mention something. I'm definitely with you. I don't always have the time, or sometimes even *gulp* don't feel like holding family home evening. It's not easy preparing everything. Which is why I've been so happy with my FHE on DVD set. For those certain days, it provides me with a pre-prepared lesson, and it just makes things easier. If you're interested, you can find them here: http://fheondvd.com/ Thanks for your post!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com