Monday, August 17, 2009

ADD

Last night I went out with our spouse club, and watched the movie Julie&Julia. It was very cute and I enjoyed it. I had read a review of it from a fellow blogger and so I braced myself...only to find that I didn't think their review was accurate. I thought the movie was fun. Anyway, this story does have a point!

At the beginning of the movie Julie is talking to her husband about why she feels she never finishes anything. After a while she says, "it's because I am ADD."

Her husband looks at her, shocked and says, " you are ADD?"

Her reply, "yes it is why I am such a lousy housekeeper!"

That is how I have been feeling this past week. My husband came home Sunday night. Any time he is gone, no matter if it is a deployment or just a couple of weeks, I want the house to be perfect for him. It is kind of like nesting.

That was my focus last week, and so this week I feel tired and un-focused. I spent the majority of my day yesterday on facebook!

Today the fridge is looking a little empty, the dining room table is piled high, and the Mt. Wash Me is over taking the laundry room. So even though I am behind on Meme's and want to participate fully, I am going to wait until I have some more order around here.

I am going to plug in my ipod and do Flylady's crisis clean until I get the house looking nice. It won't take long, but I need to dig in!Too much time on the
computer = not enough time doing things I need too!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com