Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday




Sometimes I forget what day I am supposed to do certain Meme's. I think it is because I am a day ahead! Ah well! Still fun, even if it is Tuesday for me!

The weather in my neck of the woods: sunny with a light breeze

One of my simple pleasures: naps

On my bedside table: The Time Travelers Wife (not a good book to start when you have little sleep! It's kind of confusing!)

On my tv: the kids are watching Scooby Doo

On the Menu for tonight: a ham and egg breakfast casserole cooked in the crock pot

On my to do list: finish paperwork for the kid's enrollment in school, laundry always, refill the cookie jar

New recipe I tried last week: Easy butter cookies

In the craft basket: still nothing :(

Looking forward to: talking to my husband and him coming home on Sunday

Homemaking tip of the week: clean as you go!

Favorite blog post of the week: just new recipes :) I love food blogs

Favorite photo of the week: My daughters 10th b-day (at the top)

Lessons learned this past week: sleep is very, very important

On my prayer list: husband and kids always, and my grandma who is not feeling well

Devotionals/Scripture Reading: I haven't really done anything. I need to make the time!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com