Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I DID IT!!!



While I was doing Close to my Heart,I taught a lot of beginners how to scrapbook. I was always surprised when they would get worried about ruining their piece of paper. I would hear that frequently. I would always answer, "it's just a piece of paper. If you ruin it, you get another one out." I didn't see the big deal.

Well when it comes to cooking & baking, there are certain things that have just seemed too hard! It's easier to just buy it right?

Our family eats a lot of pizza. It's my favorite! :) Our favorites are a certain brand that rhymes with Figornio. Those are about $4-5 a pop. So I decided to try to make my own. After all, if I mess it up, it's just yeast and flour right?

So I made my own...and it tastes great! I even made my own breadsticks! The kids devoured them. Oh to much fun! So easy and so cheap. Love it.

Trying to decide what I should try next...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yummy! Did you make the dough in your bread machine or just the regular way? It looks good :)

Your favorite sister said...

The regular way!! I couldn't believe how easy it was!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com