Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day



Almost 14 years ago, I became a Mother. And at the same time, Ben became a father. Since that day, he has:



**stayed up late with kids
**put multiple lego sets together
**sat through concerts, programs, promotions...
** cut hair


**given baths
** put up a trampoline, bunk beds, shelves...
**moved furniture
**built lego tables


**gone camping
**gone to Scouts
**barbequed more times than I can count
**taken the family to Disneyland, LEGOLAND, Six Flags, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, along with museums, science centers...


**gone to the pool
**gone to the beach, hauling chairs, towels, buckets etc.
**gone to practices
**helped the coaches


**gone to Scouts
**helped with homework
**built Pinewood Derby cars




There are so many more that I could never list them all. I love my husband and the father that he is. He is a loving husband who has financially, physically & emotionally supported me.



Happy Fathers Day, Ben! We really do love you to "pieces".

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com