Tuesday, June 14, 2011

House Party

(image taken from House Party site)

For those of you who are interested....

House Party is a really fun opportunity to try out new products.

You go to their site and sign up. You fill out a LONG survey. It really is long but they are trying to get info so just grin and bear it (:

After that, you will get notifications about parties that you can apply too. For example, I applied and was accepted as a host for the Velveeta Cheesy Skillets house party. However, I have applied for other ones, and wasn't accepted. There is a lot of talk, but no one really knows how they choose who gets what.

If you are chosen, you get a box of supplies to host your party. You invite friends and family to come over and talk/use the product. They get freebies as well. Then you fill out a post survey. It really is fun and easy.

If you are interested in applying, I would love it if you use me as a referral. My problem is that I have most people's email on facebook, but not their actual account. So email me your main email and I will send you an invite. You can email me at hecimommy at g mail dot com

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com