Wednesday, June 22, 2011

still here...kind of

I know it has been awhile since you heard from me. The fact is, I am busy!!

Summer is here and I am :

*trying to keep my kids entertained enough that I am not pulling my hair out

*trying to keep my kids from pulling each others hair out

*trying to get my house ready for my hubby's return from his deployment (:

*trying to keep my sanity until my hubby's return


the moon looked so big from our front porch the other day!!
So that my friends is what I am doing. Oh and...some of my neighborhood girls, have me exercising with them. Heaven knows I need it but...how do you spell sore? M-a-r-i-e!! When it hurts to carry your squirming 2 year old up the stairs for his nap...then you know you worked parts of your body that haven't been worked in a long time!!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com