Sunday, June 19, 2011

I heart Vons


Seriously, I am a total Vons girl.

Yesterday while at Wal Mart, I had to fight convince my cashier to let me use all my coupons. I "won" in the end and went on my merry way.

Today, I went into Vons to get some extra papers. While I was there, I decided to go get some lunchmeat. Vons has a section of discounted lunch meat & lunchables. I grabbed some that were 50% off and some that were 25% off.

So I get up to check out and the discount stickers weren't scanning. The cashier was annoyed and said " ugh why do they use these stickers if they don't even work?" She was annoyed at the situation not at me.

After a few attempts and getting them to scan she said, " forget this. I am not doing math this early in the morning...and she put them all in my bag for FREE. I was stunned. Anything that didn't scan, she gave me for free. I think I stood there with my mouth open!!

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I grabbed my bags and left! Woo hoo for free meat! Woo Hoo for cashiers who are AmAzInG!!

2 comments:

Book Loving Mommy said...

I am so jealous! That's awesome :) While I get some really great cashiers, I've never gotten one that just threw stuff in my bag for free. I think I would have been running out the door before she changed her mind...lol!

Susan said...

Nice! What an awesome cashier.

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com