Thursday, June 9, 2011

neglect

Oops!! Looks like I have been neglecting my poor blog!!

I had a dr. appt on Monday. Which meant I had to go to the base. Honestly it isn't that far. Maybe 20-25 minutes depending on traffic. But it feels like a whole day because I try to get as much down there as I can. Plus I had to bring my kindergardener with me. That is like triple the work! (:

The next day was another running around day. This time it was Staples for free paper, Adidas outlet for free t-shirts, and Target for a whole bunch of cheap/ free items. Then appt's, and church activities.

Yesterday I had to go back down to pick up my perscription. So once again I made a whole day of it. Day old bread store, commissary, gas is cheaper on base so I did that. But can I tell you...I am tired!! I need to start planning a one day whirlwind trip and just get everything done. So that I have the rest of the week to just relax. Know what I mean?

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I am excited to be done but also know that feeling will only last for so long (:


(Taking a break from a busy week to go play at the park!)
So anyway, long story short...I will be back to regular posting soon (:

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com