Monday, July 18, 2011

Lucky 13

Today is my 13th anniversary!!

I was only 14 when I met my sweetheart. We were at a church dance. The moment I laid my eyes on him...well being that I was only 14 I would have to say it was lust at first sight.

After being friends through out high school, we finally started dating during my freshman year of college.

I got married when I was 19. My husband was 20. I had my first child when I was 20.

I was young, immature and totally in love.

And I still am. OK well in love. Hopefully I am not still immature! lol

So while some people get jewelry or flowers for their anniversary, I got something a little different.

A shelf in his garage for my stockpiles. (:

Now if that isn't true love, then I don't know what is!!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com