Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vons trip




While my husband was gone, I spent a lot of time going to various stores. Now that he is home, and the kids are home...well they are totally cramping my style!

The other day, I was able to sneak out for a bit and get some deals. I had my two oldest boys with me and so it took me a lot longer than I had planned.

This wasn't the most planned trip but I was still really happy with all that I got!

Total before coupons was $255.39 and after $135.xx

My boys put together a castle of my groceries although it does make it a little harder to see what I got!

So here are just a few things...
10 boxes of mac & cheese
10 cans of tuna ( I normally buy packages but...)
4 boxes of Brownie crunch cereal
4 Safeway brand pizzas
4 Nancy's quiches that were 50% off
4 boxes of popsicles
4 boxes of Foster Farms great bites
2 Ben and Jerry's
10 Powerades
4 Suddenly Salads
2 boxes of Ritz
5 wrap kits
2 pints of strawberries
5 lbs of cuties
4 Hersheys candy bars (chocolate is a necessity after shopping with boys!!)

How did you do on your weekly trip?

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com