Tuesday, July 19, 2011

stockpiles

My little stockpiling cutie!!


I am always telling my husband that our kids are just like him. They do things all the time that remind me of him or something that he would do.

After listening to my son yesterday, my husband said, "yeah, right they aren't like you at all!!" lol

My 10 yr old has been at Cub Scout Day camp for the past 2 days. I put a few pieces of candy in his lunch as a treat. He also had a dollar to spend at the Trading Post at camp. Basically a place for them to buy little treats and such.

I went to pick them up and found out that he had 1) kept all the candy that I put in his lunch and 2) used his money to buy more candy.

When I asked him why he didn't eat it, he told me..." I am building up my candy stockpile!"

I guess now is a good time to talk to him about stockpiling NEEDS. (:

Ok, ok...I admit it. Yep I have candy in my stockpile also!

So who knows, maybe he is a little like me!!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com