Friday, November 25, 2011

Feelin' Feminine Friday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure did and I am enjoying all my leftovers (:

Feelin' Feminie Friday  has been on hold for the past few weeks but is back up again today. So I am taking the chance to join in again. If you are interested in participating, head on over to The American Homemaker.

Over Thanksgiving, I sat down with my husband and watched Captain America. The movie takes place during WW2. I have always loved this era. Something about the Greatest Generation, just gets me everytime. I love to read books, watch movies or hear about that time period.

I think what I love the most is how everyone supported the troops, in any way that they could.


I can not even tell you how many times I have tripped over these!

You might be thinking what on earth does a Super hero movie and war have to do with feeling feminine, right? Well I will tell you why...

Tomorrow my sweetheart leaves for a military field exercise. I don't know how long he will be gone, or when I will hear from him.

While he is gone, not only will I be Mom and Dad, I have that added job of keeping his morale up. While I can't send any pkgs, I have spent the past few days getting him magazines, snacks and movies to take with him. Taking care of my soldier, makes me verrry feminine (:

While you are here, please sign up for my giveaway. Currently there are only 6 entries so your chances are very good! You can find the link here

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com