Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Truly Awesome?

My kids have really gotten used to me getting fun packages in the mail.



While I am always thrilled to recieve items to review, they haven't always been impressed. Laundry detergent, air freshners, cleaning products...

But when you get a box of chocolate chip cookies, they are all over it!!

I recieved a box of Kroger's "The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip  cookies" to try. While Kroger has a variety of private label items, they have recently launched their "Truly Awesome" line. There are a few other "Truly Awesome" products with more on the way!

The claim on these cookies is, "tastes as if your Mom made them".



Now in my very humble opinion, there is nothing than a homemade ooey-gooey cookie fresh out of the oven with a huge glass of milk.

So how did these cookies stack up? I will let my boys tell you...
"We love cookies!!"

"I would eat them again"
"Yours taste a lot better"


"What am I supposed to say?"




In the end, 2 of the cookies were left on the counter, unfinished. While they love cookies, and enjoyed sampling, mine still got the best vote. However, when asked if they would suffer through eating them again, they said, "I guess so."

Out of the mouth of babes...

**I recieved these samples from Kroger (and their family of stores) to try out. I was not financially compensated for my review. All opinions are 100% mine (or my family).**

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com