Saturday, December 15, 2012

Carmex Lip Conditioner

** I was given 2 tubes of Carmex Lip Conditioner to try, but was not paid for my review. All opinions are my own.**




See this cute boy? His name is Mason. He is 3.5 and he absolutely HATES giving "tisses" when I am wearing "lip pretties". Actually, my husband isn't a big fan either. When I give him a kiss, he quickly wipes the chapstick off.



I happen to have a lot of "lip pretties". I usually have at least one ismoothn every pocket and purse that I own. Not to mention my daughter has a pretty major collection. Like Mother, like daughter.

Soooo...I absolutely love being a member of the Carmex Blog Squad! I love getting to try new products from one of my favorite companies!



The newest item to come out, is the Carmex Lip Conditioner. Yep, conditioner. The lip conditioner comes in an orange flavor (love!!) and goes on lightly. After just a little bit of time, I realized that I could still feel that kind of "Carmex tingle" that really lets you know it is working. But...it didn't feel like I even had it on! It had dried but was still working. Does that make sense?

Doesn't she look thrilled?!

I had a tube in my car (of course) and was driving Harmony somewhere. I told her she should try it because it is really good, and she gave me a little smirk and said, "I already did."

I absolutely love it! My daughter loves it. How I knew it was a winner? I had it on, and Mason still let me give him a "tiss". No wiping off at all!

I would totally recommend this to anyone. Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com