Friday, December 21, 2012

sickies



A couple of weeks ago, my daughter lost her voice. She was coughing and had a runny nose...but everyone else seemed fine.

I thought I dodged a bullet. I thought wrong. I have a house full of sickies. Our house sounds a little like this..." cough, cough, sniff, achoo, cough cough"
Poor baby!
At times like this I am thankful for my stockpile of:

*soups (a huge variety of them)
*sugar free drinks (Gatorade/Powerade/Crystal Light/water bottles etc)
*tissues ( I prefer Kleenex Cold Touch, have you tried them? Love 'em)
*cold medicines
*hand sanitizer
*disinfectant sprays
*cough drops
***and of course plenty of Wet Ones!

We all know one of  the best ways to help prevent colds...hand washing! Killing those germs that we spread from person to person.



I keep a "tool kit" in my car and in my bag that always has the essentials: Wet Ones, hand sanitizer, tissues, chapstick...That way when you are out and about, and can't be near a bathroom, you can still wash those hands.

Also, when a little one has a sore nose from all the blowing, sometimes they prefer to use a wet one instead. Its soft, and the moisture helps the area around the nose that gets chapped!

When you are sick, or your family is, having a stockpile can be a lifesaver.

Just one more way a stockpile can help you save time, money...and your sanity!



As Moms, we all have to deal with "sticky situations". That is why Wet Ones is giving us the chance to share some of our favorite hints, tips and...funny stories! By doing so, you will be entered to win an ipad mini or tickets to Six Flags!   You know we all have some great tips to share with others! Go and enter on Facebook, just follow this link It is totally painless, I promise!

**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.All opinions are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com