Sunday, December 26, 2010

Are you ready?

For 2011?

Christmas has only been over for a few hours now, but I am feeling the urge to put my decorations away, clean house, and be all prepared for the New Year.

I always like to change my blog background with the seasons/holidays....but the only New Years one I found had 2010 on it, and it is hard to have a winter one when it is 70 degrees and sunny outside! I know you all feel bad for me!

So instead I went with a nice CLEAN look. (:

Do you make resolutions every year? I do. And can I tell you something? I have rarely kept them! That is why I am not the perfect weight, my checkbook balance does not resemble Bill Gates, my home is not clean and organized, my scrapbooks are not up to date...I could go on, but I will spare you! LOL

I always start out the new year with HUGE goals and plans. We have all heard the phrase "GO BIG OR GO HOME" right? Well there may be times when that works but when you are trying to achieve a goal, that doesn't always work.

Tonight I will be posting my 2011 Resolution challenge. I hope you will join me and we can work together on being the best that WE can be. Not someone elses standard. So check back  tonight because  you will find:

**a Sweet Sunday dessert & inspirational message
** my Menu plan for the week (can't remember the last time I made one!)

** 2011 Resolution Challenge! With all the info to participate! Did I mention I will be having a GIVEAWAY every month of the year for those who participate?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oooooooohhhh, sounds intriguing :) I happen to be an excellent goal MAKER, just a very bad goal KEEPER. What are we, sisters or something?

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com