Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Night Friday

It is Friday night! What does that mean at the Turners?

FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT!

(Image taken from a Google search)
Tonight we are watching A Charlie Brown Christmas and having hot chocolate and Peanut Butter Blossoms as a treat.

Are you having a family movie night? I would love to hear what you are watching and what snack you plan to serve. Or are you a "just let everybody grab something they want" kind of a movie time?

Feel free to post on your blog and link back or just leave a message in the comments!

3 comments:

Beth said...

We're watching The Polar Express and having hot chocolate and popcorn balls!!

Anna said...

Love it! This is one of my favorites!

Brown Family said...

I guess the holiday spirit isn't at the Brown house. It was Isabelle's turn to pick the movie. She chose to watch the cartoon Avatar the Last Air Bender. We ate a delicious Apple Cake!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com