Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's for Lunch?




Here are a few of the lunches that I have made this week and last.

Top picture:crackers, animal cookies, ham & cheese kabobs, carrots, oranges and a fruit roll up

2nd picture is basically the same as the top, it just has pistachios. My daughter loves pistachios and my boys refuse to eat any type of nut!

3rd picture:goldfish, apple chunks, cucumbers, ham sandwich on a deli thin

last picture: this was just the "side items"...apple chunks, goldfish, pistachios (there are actually 2 containers of pistachios because I only had mini muffin tins left over), cucumbers, fruit snacks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a new follower, found u on blog hop

Love your blog..

http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

food looks great too

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com