Tuesday, December 7, 2010

stockpiles


One of the beauties of shopping with coupons, is building up that stockpile!!

So that when your throat starts to tickle, and your nose is feeling stuffed, eyes are watery and red...like mine did last night...

You just go to your trusty stockpiles for tissue, night and day time medicine, cough drops...anything you need without running to the store.

Luckily for me, Rite Aid had a ton of FAR's (free after rebate) in the month of October. So I am set for this cold and flu season...ARE YOU?

If not, get out those coupons, scan those sales, and build up your stockpiles!

1 comment:

Keli said...

I thought I was all stocked up, so I skipped Rite Aids awesome stock up sales. And apparently, hubby used all of our stock and didn't feel the need to tell me. :( I'm scanning the ads now!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com