Monday, May 16, 2011

do you FLY?

(image borrowed from Flylady's official site)

Waaaay back when I lived in Norfolk, I was introduced to FlyLady. I had heard plenty of good and bad about the "program" but decided to give it a try for myself.

I have to say that I did fairly well. I was happy with my progress. Somewhere, sometime, I fell off of  the "bandwagon". I don' tknow why.

The fact is, I am not a good housekeeper (ok I can be, I am just lazy) and I am not very organized. It seriously is my dream...that and to get one of these bad boys. Look at the price and you will know why it is just a dream. (:

Anyway, I am going to start following Flylady's beginner babysteps. One thing a day and just keep building on it. I also downloaded a free e-book (it's no longer free, sorry) called 31 days to a clean home. So I am also going to be following that. I will let you know how it goes from time to time.

So do you FLY? How do you stay organized? Clean the house when you don't want too? Stay away from the computer when you should be doing something more constructive? Inquiring minds want to know...

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com