Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (5/16)


This week is going to be BuSy. I know I say that a lot but it is very true.

So in an attempt to avoid to many mcDinners this week, we are going to be doing quick and easy meals. Here we go:

Monday:
Breakfast- cinnamon swirl bread toast, bananas & yogurt
Dinner- mini meatloaves, potatoes, green beans and rolls

Tuesday:
Breakfast: oatmeal, strawberries
Dinner: ham, brocoli and cheese casserole, leftover rolls

Wednesday:
Breakfast: waffles, sausage
Dinner: cresant dogs or leftovers (this is one of my busiest days this week!)

Thursday:
Breakfast- cold cereal, muffins
Dinner: soup & sandwiches

Friday:
Breakfast- kids choice
Dinner- we are going to be gone this night from 3-8 so this will probably be a McDinner

Saturday:
Breakfast-cinnamon rolls, fruit
Dinner: taco cups, rice and corn

To be honest, I am going to be really impressed if I get anything done this week. So wish me lots of luck. Something about the end of the school year brings a ton of activities, doesn't it?!

If you are interested in looking at tons of menu's and getting inspiration on starting your own menu plan, go here

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com