Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh my!!

Wishing for a break from the madness!!

One of my sons favorite books is "Are You My Mother?" . For those of you who haven't read the book every night for the past few months...while the birds mother is out finding food, the baby bird is looking for his mother. After awhile he gets frusrated and says, " do I have a Mother? I know I did!!"

Well that has been my kids question this week! "Do we have a mother?"

For some reason the end of the school year brings tons of activities that leave me running around like a crazy lady. I knew it was going to be, but wasn't exactly prepared. We ate out almost every single night. No one got to bed on time, including me!! It has been exaughsting to say the least.

But now...things are slowing down. 3 activities are over for the summer, school is almost out and suddenly my schedule has cleared up. 1 activity on this weeks calender. Just one (:

I have a basket full of coupons that need to be filed, dinner in the crockpot, a menu plan prepared for the upcoming week. Ahhh

Look for more posts coming soon!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com