Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Uhm...


Why no, no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!!

I have been just a teeny bit busy!

Here's the thing...

I had found this great way of organizing coupons. I was so excited about it. After a few weeks of using this system (and of course those were the weeks with tons of inserts) I realized it just wasn't working for me. ):

The biggest key to saving money is to be organized. And being organized means doing things in a way that works for you, right?

So I have spent the past weekend organizing, filing, clipping...and I am not done. Getting there but not done yet.

I feel like I haven't been on the "coupon ball" for awhile now and my budget is starting to show it. Time to tighten the purse strings!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com